08 December 2008

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad and Irresistible Christmas Gift

Well, it's the holidays and I can finally let loose after waiting months to say this.

MoHoHo, Merry Christmas.

Okay, anti-climactic at best. Keep the tomatoes, cabbages and rocks to yourself please. I can't be the first one to think of that, can I?

I believe in living a balanced life. Hence, yesterday's burst of seriousness expended, today I turn to the utterly frivolous, but with this expectation. Someone somewhere who reads this post will end up seriously in my debt, because I am about to enable that person to wreak horrible, delightful revenge on whoever is the bane of their existence. So with that conviction, I hereby present my readers with this Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad and Irresistible Christmas Present for whoever in your life drives you almost unforgivably nuts.

I am not responsible for the consequences of your choices.

3 comments:

Grant Haws said...

Oh wow...that is amazing. But I know if someone used that on me I would literally die of annoyance...but it is beautiful to behold.

Bravone said...

I wish I had someone I disdained enough to sent one to, but I can't think of anyone who would deserve it!

Saint Job said...

Mohoho. Love it.